Come and explore beautiful Emsworth harbour, learn about the history and legend of the place, and maybe catch a glimpse of our most adorable residents!
This exhilarating experience is aimed at anyone with access to their own kayak and gear, but with a desire to build confidence using it.
Besides spotting some curious seals and other wildlife, we can aim to improve any aspect of your paddling skills that you wish.
· This experience lasts between 2 and 4 hours, depending on tidal conditions and how much you want to learn! Expect to be out on the water for a few hours, so dress warm and bring some food and drink! Dry bags can be provided to carry spare clothing, food and valuables, if needed.
· Pre-requisites – access to your own kayak and gear (a CE-approved buoyancy aid is mandatory). Hire is available from: http://marina-watersports.com/index.php/emsworth-rentals/emsworth-kayaks
· Recommendations – some kayaking experience and basic fitness is recommended, but not necessary.
· Pricing – £30 per person, or £20 per person for a group of 3 or more.
· Max. 5 learners at the same time.
Matt takes time to get to know you and your style, so he is able to coach in a way that fits how you like to be taught. He has a vast array of paddling knowledge and knows how to use it. He cares about paddling and you. One of the best coaches you could have.
Does this sound like it will float your boat? Fill in a few details below and we will be in touch, with more information and the next available course dates.
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Your Phone Number
Which Course are you interested in? (required) Down River FreestyleFlat Water FreestyleRiver ConfidenceSeal SpottingSomething Else!
Is there anything, in particular, you would like to get out of this course?